RE: [snowkiteidaho] Jack BD

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011

      Thanks to all who participated…and helped out!  For me the highlight was all the little people hanging-ten off the SUPs.

      And Thanks to Jon, Eddie and others that helped out when I blew out my kite.  Sunday AM I knew why I was feeling hung over, but it took a while to remember why my left arm and side was also hurting! Without the long pull the start of the Sunrises would have been much delayed.

      Jack