Re: [snowkiteidaho] Out East

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
      Yee-haw...I saw it too!...not pretty...maybe landed him @ BLISS

      On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 6:01 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

      Saw Eddy throw down a kiteloop this AM that may accomplish just that!

      Sent from David's iPhone

      On Jul 31, 2011, at 5:55 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      WATCH OUT !!  THUNDERSTORM CELL?  But hey...boost a big jump @ CJ and land in TWIN !!!

      On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 5:40 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

      Blowing 35 at CJ right now!!!

    • Jack Harrison
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011

        Thanks to all who participated…and helped out!  For me the highlight was all the little people hanging-ten off the SUPs.

        And Thanks to Jon, Eddie and others that helped out when I blew out my kite.  Sunday AM I knew why I was feeling hung over, but it took a while to remember why my left arm and side was also hurting! Without the long pull the start of the Sunrises would have been much delayed.

        Jack