Jack BD

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
      Jack
      Great party thanks for keeping my glass full from 8 am to 8pm , had a little hang over this morning but made it to morning wing anyway , you didnt miss much big holes and gusty . the whole week looks doable , toward the end looking the best .
      Party on Steve-O
    • David Jakious
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
        Blowing 35 at CJ right now!!!

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
          WATCH OUT !!  THUNDERSTORM CELL?  But hey...boost a big jump @ CJ and land in TWIN !!!

          On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 5:40 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

          Blowing 35 at CJ right now!!!

        • David Jakious
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
            Saw Eddy throw down a kiteloop this AM that may accomplish just that!

            Sent from David's iPhone

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011

                Thanks to all who participated…and helped out!  For me the highlight was all the little people hanging-ten off the SUPs.

                And Thanks to Jon, Eddie and others that helped out when I blew out my kite.  Sunday AM I knew why I was feeling hung over, but it took a while to remember why my left arm and side was also hurting! Without the long pull the start of the Sunrises would have been much delayed.