Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP lost & found...

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2011
      Those sandals maybe J's as I grabbed Rusty's

      Eddy

      On Jul 29, 2011, at 3:08 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Jake, was it you that picked up a pump the other day?  Believe it's mine.  It's all black right?

      FOUND: left at LP this morning...Coleman brand sandals...Teva style...gray...beefy w/ heel strap.  In my green Subaru.

      Jon

    • Jake
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 29, 2011
        Yep it was me. I am in the gorge now, but will be back tomorrow. I can bring it to lp Sunday morning if there is wind, or drop it off somewhere.
        Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
          thanks jake...bring to LP sunday fine...

          Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

          >Jake, was it you that picked up a pump the other day? Believe it's mine.
          >It's all black right?
          >
          >FOUND: left at LP this morning...Coleman brand sandals...Teva
          >style...gray...beefy w/ heel strap. In my green Subaru.
          >
          >Jon

        • Rusty Hill
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
            Speaking of lost and found... Someone left a royal blue Pro Tec helmet at the windsurfer's side of the beach. I have it for whomever wants to claim it.

            Rusty Hill
            Photography Elevated
            (208) 891-7744

            Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

            >Jake, was it you that picked up a pump the other day? Believe it's mine.
            >It's all black right?
            >
            >FOUND: left at LP this morning...Coleman brand sandals...Teva
            >style...gray...beefy w/ heel strap. In my green Subaru.
            >
            >Jon

          • Chris Lee
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
              It's Chris Nichols. Can you get that to Charlie and Betsy tonight (was wondering) so that they can bring it to the Gorge tomorrow since we already left town?

              Best regards,
              Chris Lee

              Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

              >Jake, was it you that picked up a pump the other day? Believe it's mine.
              >It's all black right?
              >
              >FOUND: left at LP this morning...Coleman brand sandals...Teva
              >style...gray...beefy w/ heel strap. In my green Subaru.
              >
              >Jon

            • Rusty Hill
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
                Do you have their #?

                Rusty Hill
                Photography Elevated
                (208) 891-7744

                Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

                >Jake, was it you that picked up a pump the other day? Believe it's mine.
                >It's all black right?
                >
                >FOUND: left at LP this morning...Coleman brand sandals...Teva
                >style...gray...beefy w/ heel strap. In my green Subaru.
                >
                >Jon

              • Jake
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
                  I just found out I will be leaving earlier than expected to head up to Coeurd a lane. I will be back Wed/Thur. If you are in dire need of a pump I could drop it off, otherwise I can bring it to lp when I get back for the next session. Let me know.