Re: [snowkiteidaho] American Falls

    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 26, 2011
      Mad skills :-)

      Eddy

      On Jul 26, 2011, at 6:10 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

      How'd you get Mtn. Dew to sponsor you?

      On Jul 26, 2011 5:15 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Gear Daddy LLC included below]

      Message 40 of 40 , May 3, 2014
        Change of plans, it looks to darn good 17-25mph and 77 degrees.  We are going to AFR!!! Wahoo

        Probably camp at marina. Hope to be on road in a couple hours figure we will stop Shoshone Falls and see flow.

        Eddy

        On May 2, 2014, at 7:35 PM, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

        Wilson Lake Reservoir
        - 0 miles away
        139.0 mi

        i84 toward Twin Falls. Take the Valley Rd exit, EXIT 188, toward Hazelton     take a left on valley road if you reach I-84 E you’ve gone to to far

        do the directions look right ?. cant make it tomorrow but planning on Sunday

        Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 12:57 PM
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] American Falls

        Wilson

        Eddy