American Falls

    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 26, 2011

    Message 40 of 40 , May 3, 2014
      Change of plans, it looks to darn good 17-25mph and 77 degrees.  We are going to AFR!!! Wahoo

      Probably camp at marina. Hope to be on road in a couple hours figure we will stop Shoshone Falls and see flow.

      Eddy

      On May 2, 2014, at 7:35 PM, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      Wilson Lake Reservoir
      - 0 miles away
      139.0 mi

      i84 toward Twin Falls. Take the Valley Rd exit, EXIT 188, toward Hazelton     take a left on valley road if you reach I-84 E you’ve gone to to far

      do the directions look right ?. cant make it tomorrow but planning on Sunday

      Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 12:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] American Falls

      Wilson

      Eddy