Today's Canyon Co. Commissioners meeting re Lake Lowell

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2011
      My blog entry got crazy bloated, as I had to set some scene for my
      general readership, and I didn't capture as much color as I would
      have liked. Let's just say, the County Commissioners are ready to
      open up a new front in the Sagebrush Rebellion, and all of our
      Congressional staffers are egging them on.

      It's all about our American Way of Life, don't you know.

      Unfortunately, the particular concerns of folks on these lists,
      such as being able to drive to Gott's Point, are way at the end of
      the line behind motorboating. We've got less clout than the horse
      enthusiasts, I imagine. The good news (I guess) is that the
      anti-federal forces are on our side.

      http://fortboise.org/blog/201107.html#p07220

      I link to the short blurb Mike Butts posted for the Idaho Press Tribune,
      and expect that paper (and its website) will have a longer report
      tomorrow. (Although, I bet you I've got more interesting notes than
      Mike does.)
      Tom von Alten
      tva@...