Re: [BSA] HELP !!! Please send an email to Deerflat FWS in support of our sailing community's proposal for retaining access to Lake Lowell !!

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 5:48 PM
      Thanks to all who help work on the document!

      I strongly encourage everyone take the time to send in an email to support this.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jul 21, 2011, at 5:51 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      The link below is our formal BSA public comment that we are submitting to the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service regarding their latest recreational proposals for Lake Lowell. It includes a map defining additional access area we'd like beyond the present FWS proposal which would permit our sports only at the Lower Dam Recreation Area.  At this point, things actually look promising that what we envision could well happen, and wind sports could be allowed to continue at Lake Lowell much as they are now. Please look it over, and send your own email comment to the FWS at deerflat@..., saying that you support the BSA proposal and map, and here's why (please give whatever reason you might support it – traditional, compatible with protecting the wildlife refuge, builds support for the refuge, cultural resource, etc etc). Include the link below in your email.  Please encourage your spouses, friends, and any others to do the same; they've let us know that the more input they get, the better our standing. Thanks!

      Chris Lee
      President, Boise Sailors Association

      ...and Jon