RE: [snowkiteidaho] Help Just moved to Boise and am in kite withdrawl.

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2006
      Tony,

      Welcome to the Group. I started this group mostly to keep everyone informed on when and where we would be heading to kite. Also whenever I get really special kite deals I list them here. I mostly specialize in Ozone snowkites and water kites, but can get anything out there. Let me know what you have or looking for if you need help picking any kites for season. Are local areas are vast and starting to fill up with the white stuff. I was out of town and missed the first trip of season. Darrel has been rubbing it in that he got to go before me...  I still have a couple 12m Naish Element snowkites left for $550.

      Anyway welcome to the group hope to see you on the snow.
      Eddy

      Gear Daddy LLC
      Eddy Petranek
      3256 E. Red Stone Dr.
      Boise, ID 83712
      geardaddy@...
      (208) 863-6966

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 18, 2006
        Sunday looks like it will be windy and warm so I will be ready to demo the new Naish Elements if anyone is interested. Darrel and Hawk bring you rmtn boards. Demo at Columbia village or hill road soccer complex.

        Eddy

        Gear Daddy LLC
        Eddy Petranek
        3256 E. Red Stone Dr.
        Boise, ID 83712
        geardaddy@...
        (208) 863-6966

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 19, 2006
          11:30 am -1pm at Columbia Village

          3pm at Hill road Soccer fields

          Eddy
          863-6966

          Sunday looks like it will be windy and warm so I will be ready to demo the new Naish Elements if anyone is interested. Darrel and Hawk bring you rmtn boards. Demo at Columbia village or hill road soccer complex.

          Eddy

          Gear Daddy LLC
          Eddy Petranek
          3256 E. Red Stone Dr.
          Boise, ID 83712
          geardaddy@cableone. net
          (208) 863-6966

        • hawkicd11
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 19, 2006
            I will be there....

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"
            <geardaddy@...> wrote:

            > 11:30 am -1pm at Columbia Village
            >
            > 3pm at Hill road Soccer fields
            >
            > Eddy
            > 863-6966
            >
            > _____

            s=97359714/grpId=14092643/grpspId=1705065786/msgI