Re: [snowkiteidaho] TGR & ABDUCTED BY THE WIND

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 14, 2006
      Thanks for getting "Abducted" on the big screen.  THAT IS WAY AWESOME!  I will give you a call.,

      Darrel

      From: j clive jordan <jclivejordan@ yahoo.com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] TGR & ABDUCTED BY THE WIND
      Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:48:40 -0800 (PST)

      That's awesome Ryan.  Thanks for getting that together.  Anyone who hasn't see the film - check it out!

      "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@hp. com> wrote:
      Where's this movie/table/ booth at???

      From: "steve_linane" <steve_linane@ yahoo.com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Black Sands 21 gusting 32 ESE
      Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 03:33:19 -0000

      A little to windy and cold to kite . But the windsurfing was the best
      all year. water temp 49 air temp 49 .Only Tom C. and myself. See you
      on the snow.
      Steve

      Get today's hot entertainment gossip