TGR & ABDUCTED BY THE WIND

  • j clive jordan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2006
      That's awesome Ryan.  Thanks for getting that together.  Anyone who hasn't see the film - check it out!

      "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@...> wrote:
      Where's this movie/table/ booth at???

      From: "steve_linane" <steve_linane@ yahoo.com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Black Sands 21 gusting 32 ESE
      Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 03:33:19 -0000

      A little to windy and cold to kite . But the windsurfing was the best
      all year. water temp 49 air temp 49 .Only Tom C. and myself. See you
      on the snow.
      Steve

      Get today's hot entertainment gossip

    • Ryan Wait
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 14, 2006

        this showing will be at tamarack the sat after thanksgiving somewhere at the resort. so feel free to come up and watch the show. TGR is also showing at the big easy dec. 11. i will also be there with a table and information, but i was not able to arrange a screening of the kite movie. Too many business assholes with their hand in the cookie jar.

        anyways, i hope to see some kites up in the camas this weekend.

        ryan

        From: j clive jordan <jclivejordan@...>
        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] TGR & ABDUCTED BY THE WIND
        Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:48:40 -0800 (PST)

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 14, 2006
          Thanks for getting "Abducted" on the big screen.  THAT IS WAY AWESOME!  I will give you a call.,

          Darrel

          From: j clive jordan <jclivejordan@ yahoo.com>
          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:48:40 -0800 (PST)