Re: [snowkiteidaho] camas tuesday

  • geardaddy@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2006
      SOB are you goning to get to go before me...

      Have fun be back Thursday morn

      Eddy

      On Mon Nov 13 2:45 , 'Darrel Thomas' sent:

      Just did the rest of my homework.  It is supposed to snow more up there 2" tonight, 2" tomorrow and 1" tomorrow night. Winds Tuesday; West 22.

      ROCK ON

      Darrel
      484-6766

      Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
    • kiterguuy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
        Iam in, I can get out of school early so lets just hope the wind holds
        up.