camas tuesday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2006
      Just did the rest of my homework.  It is supposed to snow more up there 2" tonight, 2" tomorrow and 1" tomorrow night. Winds Tuesday; West 22.

      ROCK ON

      Darrel
      484-6766
    • geardaddy@cableone.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2006
        SOB are you goning to get to go before me...

        Have fun be back Thursday morn

        Eddy

        On Mon Nov 13 2:45 , 'Darrel Thomas' sent:

        Just did the rest of my homework.  It is supposed to snow more up there 2" tonight, 2" tomorrow and 1" tomorrow night. Winds Tuesday; West 22.

        ROCK ON

        Darrel
        484-6766

        Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
      • kiterguuy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
          Iam in, I can get out of school early so lets just hope the wind holds
          up.