Wednesday and Saturday

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2011
      I think our best shot at wind is Wednesday and Saturday. Check meter before heading up because the wind played wicked games on us over 4th.

      Eddy
    • Josh Woodland
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2011

        Saturday still looking okay? I don't know if my weatherman senses can be trusted. It seems like Friday could set things up with sun and wind from NW. Will NW morning wind in Mtn Home mess it up?

        Josh

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
          Saturday not as promising but still a possibility  Sunday looking allot better

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
            I'll be there for both sessions.  But Sunday might be a little better.  Although this season it seems to shut off really early.  Or at least the 8am lull is more powerful.

            Eddy

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com