Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Shipping SUP from Maui to Boise

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
      Yeah don't be a wus chris.  ;-0 see yeah next year

      Eddy

      On Jul 5, 2011, at 2:51 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

      Aren't we missing the most obvious solution?  It's a Standup Paddle Board.  You could paddle it home. :)

      On Jul 5, 2011, at 1:55 PM, "Mark" <five13avue@...> wrote:

      Oops it is DHX not DHL, They do Hawaii to your door or to oakland or portland,
      mark
      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      > Anyone know how to shipp a 10'4" SUP from Maui to Boise?
      >
      > I got a 10'4" Elua Makani SUP in Maui and trying to figure out how to get it
      > back to Boise. Both UA and UPS website said the max length is 109" and 108"
      > respectively. :-(
      >
      > --
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Chris Lee

    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2011
        The thought did come across my mind but I did quickly ruled it out since I'm too much a wus. :-)

        Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and I ended up having the shop ship it to my home.

        --
        Best regards,

        Chris Lee