LP Saturday Morning

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2011
      What a morning.  My first on LP this season.  I saw 13 kiters and 3-4 windsurfers.  On the water at 6:45 and off at 10:15.  Pretty smooth and decent strength.  Hoping for a repeat tomorrow.  Loved seeing the two husband-wife teams out there.  Inspirational!!!

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2011
        I agree, great to be home again. Lucky we have such a wonderful spot to play at. I think the couples thing is awesome too. Maybe we will see more!

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 12:51:15 -0600