Re: ...4th J festivities...

  • william
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
      PS I there is plenty of space up their I dont think it will be a problem thats why Im heading up right after I get off. I set up last night at 11pm so Think will have more options when I can actually see...lol
      Billy

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
        trying to talk Laura and Calvin into it

        Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        208-863-6966

        On Jul 1, 2011, at 9:44 AM, william wrote:

        PS I there is plenty of space up their I dont think it will be a problem thats why Im heading up right after I get off. I set up last night at 11pm so Think will have more options when I can actually see...lol
        Billy

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Harrison" <hyqual@...> wrote:

        > Billy - if we come up to camp...how do we "connect for transport" to the
        > beach?
        >
        > And, can you let us know how much space is available for camping?
        >
        > Penny and I may still head to the Gorge for lite wind, SUP, hiking and
        > camping. Or, we may stay in town for LP wind, SUP, Biking and maybe
        > camping...both options sound great!!!
        >

        > Tx, Jack

      • Jake Dobson
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
          Can't make Saturday night, but plan to come up and camp Saturday and Sunday night.  Are others planning on staying all weekend?

          Jake

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
            Tell Laura that Trina can watch Calvin while we kite

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
              Dead calm driving through hood right now. :-(

              Regards,
              -Jason Brickner
              Olympus Controls
              (208)-475-4670