RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: ...4th J festivities...

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
      Billy - if we come up to camp...how do we "connect for transport" to the
      beach?

      And, can you let us know how much space is available for camping?

      Penny and I may still head to the Gorge for lite wind, SUP, hiking and
      camping. Or, we may stay in town for LP wind, SUP, Biking and maybe
      camping...both options sound great!!!

      Tx, Jack

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
        I will be off work by 530 plan on heading up to set up rest of gear...Trina and her kid are meeting me at BB boat docks around 830 900 tonight so I am picking them up..Just tell me when you are thinking about showing up and I will meet you at BB

        Billy

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
          PS I there is plenty of space up their I dont think it will be a problem thats why Im heading up right after I get off. I set up last night at 11pm so Think will have more options when I can actually see...lol

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
            trying to talk Laura and Calvin into it

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            208-863-6966

            On Jul 1, 2011, at 9:44 AM, william wrote:

            PS I there is plenty of space up their I dont think it will be a problem thats why Im heading up right after I get off. I set up last night at 11pm so Think will have more options when I can actually see...lol
            Billy

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Harrison" <hyqual@...> wrote:

            > Billy - if we come up to camp...how do we "connect for transport" to the
            > beach?
            >
            > And, can you let us know how much space is available for camping?
            >
            > Penny and I may still head to the Gorge for lite wind, SUP, hiking and
            > camping. Or, we may stay in town for LP wind, SUP, Biking and maybe
            > camping...both options sound great!!!
            >

            > Tx, Jack

          • Jake Dobson
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
              Can't make Saturday night, but plan to come up and camp Saturday and Sunday night.  Are others planning on staying all weekend?

              Jake

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
                Tell Laura that Trina can watch Calvin while we kite

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
                  Dead calm driving through hood right now. :-(

                  Regards,
                  -Jason Brickner
                  Olympus Controls
                  (208)-475-4670