Re: ...4th J festivities...

  • william
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
      I went and set up camp last night am going up tonight to see if I can move it to a larger spot am set up at the beach north of BB where Eddy takes his Boat up to for his lessons
      I can trans port folks who also want to camp up there for the weekend

      Billy
      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      > ...so Eddy...is Gorge still a holiday bust?...& American Falls? What about
      > Barclay camping?...Hey, I'll do the rotisserie chicken!...is there 110v
      > outlet near the BB parking lot? Maybe an extension cord from light in
      > outhouse? Bring up my SHOWTIME ROTISSERIE and do some BARCLAY CHICKEN
      > basted in LP au jus w/ generous suspension of pine pollen. I bet Linane
      > would bring the brined corn on cob, & Cryder a gourmet chef too would so the
      > zucchini marinaded in lavender oil...and Brickner who knows what? Who's
      > in????

    • william
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
        PS I will have my generator at camp so I can supply electricity

        Billy
        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

        > ...so Eddy...is Gorge still a holiday bust?...& American Falls? What about
        > Barclay camping?...Hey, I'll do the rotisserie chicken!...is there 110v
        > outlet near the BB parking lot? Maybe an extension cord from light in
        > outhouse? Bring up my SHOWTIME ROTISSERIE and do some BARCLAY CHICKEN
        > basted in LP au jus w/ generous suspension of pine pollen. I bet Linane
        > would bring the brined corn on cob, & Cryder a gourmet chef too would so the
        > zucchini marinaded in lavender oil...and Brickner who knows what? Who's
        > in????

      • Jack Harrison
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
          Billy - if we come up to camp...how do we "connect for transport" to the
          beach?

          And, can you let us know how much space is available for camping?

          Penny and I may still head to the Gorge for lite wind, SUP, hiking and
          camping. Or, we may stay in town for LP wind, SUP, Biking and maybe
          camping...both options sound great!!!

          Tx, Jack

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
            I will be off work by 530 plan on heading up to set up rest of gear...Trina and her kid are meeting me at BB boat docks around 830 900 tonight so I am picking them up..Just tell me when you are thinking about showing up and I will meet you at BB

            Billy

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
              PS I there is plenty of space up their I dont think it will be a problem thats why Im heading up right after I get off. I set up last night at 11pm so Think will have more options when I can actually see...lol

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
                trying to talk Laura and Calvin into it

                Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                208-863-6966

                On Jul 1, 2011, at 9:44 AM, william wrote:

                PS I there is plenty of space up their I dont think it will be a problem thats why Im heading up right after I get off. I set up last night at 11pm so Think will have more options when I can actually see...lol
                Billy

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Harrison" <hyqual@...> wrote:

                > Billy - if we come up to camp...how do we "connect for transport" to the
                > beach?
                >
                > And, can you let us know how much space is available for camping?
                >
                > Penny and I may still head to the Gorge for lite wind, SUP, hiking and
                > camping. Or, we may stay in town for LP wind, SUP, Biking and maybe
                > camping...both options sound great!!!
                >

                > Tx, Jack

              • Jake Dobson
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
                  Can't make Saturday night, but plan to come up and camp Saturday and Sunday night.  Are others planning on staying all weekend?

                  Jake

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
                    Tell Laura that Trina can watch Calvin while we kite

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
                      Dead calm driving through hood right now. :-(

                      Regards,
                      -Jason Brickner
                      Olympus Controls
                      (208)-475-4670