Let it snow let it snow ...

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
      ooooh yea its comin'!

      Forecast is for snow down as low as 4000ft friday night,  Sat, sat night, and maybe some on sunday.  It could add up to 5+ inches by the time its over.  That should be enough for the well grazed area north of the snomo park.  Looks windy too.

      Break out the rock boards and tear it up.

      I'll be out of town,  (and not sure I'd go after it anyway. ;-})
    • Whitney Rearick
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
        http://www.idahostatesman.com/238/story/59682.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
          ???????????what's this???????It wouldn't open?????????