Re: [snowkiteidaho] 4th weekend for wind junkies

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 26, 2011
      Rent a house down by the beach a little to to south. Sun and warm today. No wind.

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Jun 26, 2011, at 6:05 AM, "steve linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      Jason are you at the Sunset Surf room 19 . that is the prim local in Manzo , I was there a week ago .  by the way you are out west young man . Also just a few miles north is OSWALD WEST STATE PARK its worth taking the family to see , also check out all the parks near you on the web  http://www.oregonstateparks.org/park_195.php?md=pic
      Steve'O

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jasonbrickner@...
      Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 22:34:56 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] 4th weekend for wind junkies

      2 hrs in Manzo yesterday.  3hrs today with perfect blue sky, nice kickers, and 65 degree air. This is the third year in a row we have scored.

      If you come east, think about Manzo.

      -Jbrickner

      On Jun 25, 2011, at 10:14 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Trying to organize a group trip. Hoping to head East to American Falls and camp out. If no wind in forecast out East (as it currently says now) thinking road tripping to Gorge.

      Although. Long term forecast looks good here.???

      Anyone else interested?

      Eddy

    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 27, 2011
        I could join group trip with my family, Stefano

        > Trying to organize a group trip. Hoping to head East to American Falls and camp out. If no wind in forecast out East (as it currently says now) thinking road tripping to Gorge.
        >
        > Although. Long term forecast looks good here.???
        >
        > Anyone else interested?
        >
        > Eddy

      • geardaddyllc
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 27, 2011
          Weekend forecast is falling apart everywhere except at Lucky Peak.

          Gorge looks lousy and American falls look bleak....what to do?

          Kiteboard at Lucky Peak, sounds good to me. but we are still 5 days out so forecast subject to change...

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

          > I could join group trip with my family, Stefano
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Trying to organize a group trip. Hoping to head East to American Falls and camp out. If no wind in forecast out East (as it currently says now) thinking road tripping to Gorge.
          > >
          > > Although. Long term forecast looks good here.???
          > >
          > > Anyone else interested?
          > >
          > > Eddy

        • Rusty Hill
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 27, 2011
            What time did you get on/off the water?

            Rusty Hill
            Photography Elevated
            (208) 891-7744

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 27, 2011
              On at 7 off 9:30

              Eddy

              On Jun 27, 2011, at 11:56 AM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

              What time did you get on/off the water?

              Rusty Hill
              Photography Elevated
              (208) 891-7744

              On Jun 27, 2011, at 11:50 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              Weekend forecast is falling apart everywhere except at Lucky Peak.

              Gorge looks lousy and American falls look bleak....what to do?

              Kiteboard at Lucky Peak, sounds good to me. but we are still 5 days out so forecast subject to change...

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

              > I could join group trip with my family, Stefano
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Trying to organize a group trip. Hoping to head East to American Falls and camp out. If no wind in forecast out East (as it currently says now) thinking road tripping to Gorge.
              > >
              > > Although. Long term forecast looks good here.???
              > >
              > > Anyone else interested?
              > >
              > > Eddy

            • william
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 27, 2011
                Lets all camp at Eddies...lol we can just plan for a Big BBQ beach day after kiting..We will be the first ones there so pretty easy to secure the Barclay beach for ourselves
                Billy

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 27, 2011
                  That sounds easy

                  Eddy