Re: [snowkiteidaho] Naish Elements snowkites

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Rental kites indeed.  Sounds like a steel.  I just put in a huge order with Ozone and Slingshot.  Loyalties are now part of the game for this kiter..  Slingshot has a new foil kite coming out called the ranger.  A copy of the old freenzy to the very last T as I understand it.  This Ranger and the Access 2 are very affordable and I love SS bars.

      Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:
      Unsolicitted testimonial:
      I was with Eddy yesterday when he got to check out the element kites, so I did too.  They are definitely THE BIGGEST BESTdeal around.  I would consider them almost as good as the latest Frenzy.  The kite is the 04 Frenzy, but the bar has been upgraded to have Naish's version of the Re-ride release system, which is not quite as good as the Ozone system, but will get the job done.   The only issue I saw was there is no loop locker, so you'd have to come up with a dick somewhere. The size,12m, is perfect for a guy with only one kite around here.  It would be usable probably 90% of the time.  The pack is awesome; huge with lots pockets for other gear and stuff.
      $550 is a STEAL for a kite of this calliber
      (Monty, rental kites?????)