Re: [snowkiteidaho] Winds are supposed to crank today

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2005
      Message
      I'm in.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:32 AM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Winds are supposed to crank today

      Winds are supposed to crank today...Let's Go.
      Eddy

    • Mark Westerdoll
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2008
        We would like to go Thursday. Will somebody do a Dr. George Fishbeck and predict the winds for me, I don't have access to the goods at work. We might leave a little early, say noon if it looks good, and should have some room.
        Westy
      • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
          I'm in...