RE: [snowkiteidaho] New to Kites

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      Welcome to the Group, Stu!

      IF you are looking for a new challenge then you found the sport. the most Fun you can have on the snow.  DO you have kites yet?

      Eddy

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
        No kites yet. Just curious from peoples experiences here, should I get
        a trainer or just dive in with an larger easy to manage kite? If I can
        start with one kite, that would be ideal. Any suggestions or
        recomendations on gear would be appreciated. I try to read up as much
        as I can but nothing compares to first hand experience. I'm starting
        from scratch as far as the kite, bar, and harness go.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
          Give me a call and I can set you up on a demo kites.  I've kinda been the only local supplier until recently of kites and gear.

          If you are sure you want to jump into sport then I've got a great deal on some 12 m snowkites.

          Eddy

          Gear Daddy LLC
          Eddy Petranek
          3256 E. Red Stone Dr.