RE: [snowkiteidaho] Gorge coast trip

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2011
      WOW!!!!  What a trip.  Sounds like a blast.  We're heading for Manzo next weekend.  Hope I get a few days in.  Maybe hit 3 Mile to and from.

      Looks like morning wind tomorrow too (cross fingers).

      -JBrick

      From: jasonbrickner@...
      Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 12:21:09 -0700

      But do you know Steve-O?

      He is a man of high adventure.

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Jun 11, 2011, at 11:03 AM, "Griffin Lisa" <grffn_lisa@...> wrote:

      Heard the water is really high. Virtually no sandbar. And the current is moving too fast to set up any decent swell...board retrieval is a challenge.