Naish Elements snowkites

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      Finally got to test the new Naish 2006 Element snowkite in some decent wind and they are well worth the money.

      These kites are not as "Awesome" as the newest generation of Ozone Frenzy or Access kites but they are very nice and stable platform and the price cannot be beat. Supplies are limited and once they are all sold that is all I can get, also once the snow starts to fly I will be listing them on eBay for more $$$.  the same size 2007 Ozone Frenzy lists for $1270.00

      Again complete 12m Naish Element with awesome backpack, Sweet bar and lines all for $550 plus tax, will also include lesson and setup if needed.

      Pray for Snow and Wind,
      Eddy

      Gear Daddy LLC
      Eddy Petranek
      3256 E. Red Stone Dr.
      Boise, ID 83712
      geardaddy@...
      (208) 863-6966

    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
        Unsolicitted testimonial:

        I was with Eddy yesterday when he got to check out the element kites, so I did too.  They are definitely THE BIGGEST BESTdeal around.  I would consider them almost as good as the latest Frenzy.  The kite is the 04 Frenzy, but the bar has been upgraded to have Naish's version of the Re-ride release system, which is not quite as good as the Ozone system, but will get the job done.   The only issue I saw was there is no loop locker, so you'd have to come up with a dick somewhere. The size,12m, is perfect for a guy with only one kite around here.  It would be usable probably 90% of the time.  The pack is awesome; huge with lots pockets for other gear and stuff.

        $550 is a STEAL for a kite of this calliber
        (Monty, rental kites?????)

        Darrel

        Finally got to test the new Naish 2006 Element snowkite in some decent wind and they are well worth the money.

        These kites are not as "Awesome" as the newest generation of Ozone Frenzy or Access kites but they are very nice and stable platform and the price cannot be beat. Supplies are limited and once they are all sold that is all I can get, also once the snow starts to fly I will be listing them on eBay for more $$$.  the same size 2007 Ozone Frenzy lists for $1270.00

        Again complete 12m Naish Element with awesome backpack, Sweet bar and lines all for $550 plus tax, will also include lesson and setup if needed.

        Pray for Snow and Wind,
        Eddy

        Gear Daddy LLC
        Eddy Petranek