RE: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: CJ Strike or the River???

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2011

      Jim,

      Have a blast in the Boundary Waters.  Brings back great memories with both friends and brothers on those canoe trips, portaging across to the next lake with backpack on and canoe overhead and no way to swat those damn skeeters.  Very cool though.  Beautiful and quiet is the best part.  Have fun!

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com