Re: [snowkiteidaho] reliable website to purchase designer handbags

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2011
      I got rid of him...Thanks,,,  kinda like the spammers who hit up BSA selling stufff...I hate that...That's what CL is for and eBay...ARGH

      On Jun 11, 2011, at 8:22 AM, Tom von Alten wrote:

      Hi Rob,

      You must be new around here, so let me give you a little heads-up. A
      rule of the creator of this group is: NO HANDBAG PEDDLING. While that
      may seem to senselessly prevent the group tool from serving another
      useful purpose in an activity common to us all, the group moderator
      wishes to prevent group communication from becoming dominated by
      peddling messages and sales spam.

      But hey, welcome to the group, and I'm looking forward to seeing your
      handbags out on the water.
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...