Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: July 15 Deerflat FWS meeting: NEW TIME: 6:00PM

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2011
      Yes, thank you very much for organizing this!

      It's on my calender.

      Also, please pass the information to those who don't check email too often.  I know a few who either not on the email list and/or don't read the email list regularly.

      On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

      Thanks for arranging this Jon, and for hosting the meeting, Jim.
      It's on my calendar.

      For the aquatically minded, I note that GSG is across State St
      from Silver Lake (aka "Lake Harbor") where a few of us fogies
      splashed a sailboard once upon a time.
      Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...

      This later time should minimize work schedule conflicts & improve participation:
      Friday, July 15, 6:00PM
      Gem State Gymnastics, 5420 State St. (between Collister & Bloom).

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee