RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: ICR conditions

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 9 11:05 AM
      Yes, much better type of "Idaho toe tapping"...

      .... a good camera angle with view of board hydrodynamics and kite flying
      above... though I noticed the water was a bit turbid looking. So the
      "aspect" was interesting, a female kiter in tropical water and attire and
      kite overhead might increase viewing!