LL long shot

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2011
      Mark you calendar , as of this writing there is a forecast for a rare WSW peaking at 2am yes thats early but these things get pushed back quite often . this would be side shore at kite beach Lake Lowell .  this is a very rare wind direction and west is the best direction for LL , if there is more west then Gott point is the call . they only give us a 4 hr window but its at 20 mph . can you sense my desperation
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2011
        I think Monday late afternoon is the call for the upper dam. I already have truck packed. I'll head over from work once the peak hits. :-)

        Cya there.

        Eddy Petranek

        On Jun 4, 2011, at 6:25 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

        Mark you calendar , as of this writing there is a forecast for a rare WSW peaking at 2am yes thats early but these things get pushed back quite often . this would be side shore at kite beach Lake Lowell .  this is a very rare wind direction and west is the best direction for LL , if there is more west then Gott point is the call . they only give us a 4 hr window but its at 20 mph . can you sense my desperation

      • Kay Walston
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2011
          Is LL shallow?

          Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2011
              rats...so is LL shallow?

              Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
              Realtor - Top Producer

              Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

              kaywalston@...

              208-860-5053

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 4, 2011
                Kay, it depends on what you consider shallow. it's way deeper than Indian creek but not as deep as lucky peak. Depth is never really an issue when kiteboarding there.

                Sent from my iPad

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 5, 2011
                  Kay...LL not wade-able at Gott Point.  However, southshore is a modest distance out, but can't kite there until water down to 80% level or so because water is way into the trees there.  Not sure about Lower Dam...never kited there Steve L will know.