RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Already blowing SE

    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
      try again tomorrow mostly cloudy 6;00 am 55 F and SE at 6 , it "could " happen and now we got the Eddy meter it fool proof

      To: itile@...
      CC: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jasonbrickner@...
      Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:11:33 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Already blowing SE

      I forgot to set the alarm. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Thanks Eddy for setting up the WX station. I'll have money for you next time at LP

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors. Sent from my phone.