FW: [BSA] Already blowing SE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011
      Eddy the wx station is up and running Thanks
      Steve send a pic

      From: sbakerdvm@...
      To: itile@...; jasonbrickner@...; boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BSA] Already blowing SE
      Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 14:27:11 +0000

      East coast report: wind came up for a good session at Jekyll island Georgia, so I launched in the exact place I had let go about 20 angry little blacktip sharks over the past few days of surfcasting. Also, something that took the bait, ran out a bunch of line, and straightened a good-sized hook before it disappeared.  It was big, and I didn't want to think of how much I looked like bait to what probably was an enormous hammerhead or mako.
      Now up in outer banks with the in laws and the afternoon is looking good. Water cold but not Idaho cold. Georgia water hot and brown and as mentioned, teeming with ocean predators.
      See u next week!
      Steve baker

      From: itile@...
      To: jasonbrickner@...; boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 18:10:14 -0600

      Jason
      I have been keeping a close eye  on it and tomorrow looks like our best bet right now BUT the low at 6;00 am 43 F . Saturday and Sunday clouds get in the way but  that could change , the temp is better  though . that water is mighty cold , I was up there SUPing and falling in wasn't a option .
      SteveO