KGB at Dry Lake

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
      Today looks to be pretty good for some ground boarding or buggy kiting
      out in the desert. It will probably be working out of the west at two
      or three in the afternoon. if anyone is interested in coming out,
      give me a call
      9894257
      Hawk
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
        I am interested, weather permitting.  Radar shows a shower between Burns and McCall moving West a t a pretty good clip.  Might stay North of us though...

        Refresh my memory on how to get to the dry lake.  I have 2 buggies, several small buggy kites and a Mtn board if anyone else wants to play.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
          to get to dry lake head out to nampa, get off at the second exit
          (franklin rd.) go left at the exit. turn R at 11th st, go through
          railroad underpass, take a L at 3rd st, then a R on 12th. head S on
          12th through nampa and into the country. you will be getting close
          when you see the sawtooth winery sign, keep going for another few
          miles, take a right on Bowmont(there is a ridge with motorcycle
          lines that you can see from 12th). head W on bowmont until it T's
          with Dry lake rd. L on Dry lake rd., follow the road for about a
          mile(its curves to the R). you cant miss Dry Lake on the L hand side

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"