Re: [snowkiteidaho] The Stars of ABDUCTED BY THE WIND

  • R Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2006
      Jay and Darrell and crew,

      Congrats on a very professional and enjoyable video.  The video really reminds me (in a great way) of "Hard Winds A'blowin'," a classic windsurfing video which I still pull out and watch periodically.  I have one suggestion:  The annual Warren Miller event should be coming up.  Maybe you could approach them about 1) showing your video as a lead in to the main event and 2) having a booth at the event.

      Just a suggestion, and free advise is sometimes as valuable as what you paid for it.

      Bob Lee