Re: [snowkiteidaho] Already blowing SE

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 4 6:03 AM
      Well it's clear and sunny but not quite enough for my 5.7.  Hopefully it will fill in for you guys.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jun 4, 2011, at 6:17 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Tony

      Don't be a wuss!!! You know that you wanna go. But a little swelling on the ankle.... Come on really.  The cold water would be good for it.

      Eddy Petranek

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 10:32 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Man you people are seriously desperate. And if you know me then you know that a little cold does not disuade me.  But seriously tommorrow is going to be a chill fest!
      Hahahaha enjoy it, I'm sleeping in.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      It's going to be painful. I might wait until 9. :-/

      Eddy Petranek

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 6:49 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      Do you think the h2o/air temp will be close to when we quit last fall?

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
      Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:29:57 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Already blowing SE

      I'm in if it's blowing... but It's looking like clouds will be rolling in tonight-ish. Steve, is Barclay bay launch doable yet? Looking online it's saying the boat ramp at Barclay is open.

       6/3/2011 6:22 PM, David Jakious wrote:

      What time does it tend to start blowing?

      Is it best to hike to the second launch or go from Barclay?

      I went once last year, but still unsure of the best time/place.

          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 4 7:25 AM
            Yeap, It picked up enough to entice me to go out. I only planed a few times.
            And the high clouds have moved in.

            Best regards,
            Chris Lee

            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 4 9:11 AM
              I forgot to set the alarm. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Thanks Eddy for setting up the WX station. I'll have money for you next time at LP

              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 4 1:03 PM
                try again tomorrow mostly cloudy 6;00 am 55 F and SE at 6 , it "could " happen and now we got the Eddy meter it fool proof

                To: itile@...
                CC: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: jasonbrickner@...
                Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:11:33 -0600