Re: [snowkiteidaho] Already blowing SE

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
      Man you people are seriously desperate. And if you know me then you know that a little cold does not disuade me.  But seriously tommorrow is going to be a chill fest!
      Hahahaha enjoy it, I'm sleeping in.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      It's going to be painful. I might wait until 9. :-/

      Eddy Petranek

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 6:49 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      Do you think the h2o/air temp will be close to when we quit last fall?

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
      Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:29:57 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Already blowing SE

      I'm in if it's blowing... but It's looking like clouds will be rolling in tonight-ish. Steve, is Barclay bay launch doable yet? Looking online it's saying the boat ramp at Barclay is open.

       6/3/2011 6:22 PM, David Jakious wrote:

      What time does it tend to start blowing?

      Is it best to hike to the second launch or go from Barclay?

      I went once last year, but still unsure of the best time/place.

              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                Yeap, It picked up enough to entice me to go out. I only planed a few times.
                And the high clouds have moved in.

                Best regards,
                Chris Lee

                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                  I forgot to set the alarm. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Thanks Eddy for setting up the WX station. I'll have money for you next time at LP

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                    try again tomorrow mostly cloudy 6;00 am 55 F and SE at 6 , it "could " happen and now we got the Eddy meter it fool proof

                    To: itile@...
                    CC: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: jasonbrickner@...
                    Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:11:33 -0600