Re: [snowkiteidaho] Already blowing SE

  • Rusty Hill
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
      Are you saying 8 because you think it will be best at 8? Or you just don't want to get up any earlier? :)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 7:41 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Barclay is not doable. Plan on hiking.  I'm hitting my secret spot around 8.

      Eddy Petranek

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 6:29 PM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      I'm in if it's blowing... but It's looking like clouds will be rolling in tonight-ish. Steve, is Barclay bay launch doable yet? Looking online it's saying the boat ramp at Barclay is open.

       6/3/2011 6:22 PM, David Jakious wrote:

      What time does it tend to start blowing?

      Is it best to hike to the second launch or go from Barclay?

      I went once last year, but still unsure of the best time/place.

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
        Hmmmm.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 20:08:46 -0600
        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
          It's going to be painful. I might wait until 9. :-/

          Eddy Petranek

          On Jun 3, 2011, at 6:49 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

          Do you think the h2o/air temp will be close to when we quit last fall?

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                      Yeap, It picked up enough to entice me to go out. I only planed a few times.
                      And the high clouds have moved in.

                      Best regards,
                      Chris Lee

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                        I forgot to set the alarm. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Thanks Eddy for setting up the WX station. I'll have money for you next time at LP

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                          try again tomorrow mostly cloudy 6;00 am 55 F and SE at 6 , it "could " happen and now we got the Eddy meter it fool proof

                          To: itile@...
                          CC: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          From: jasonbrickner@...
                          Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:11:33 -0600