Re: [snowkiteidaho] Already blowing SE

  • Rusty Hill
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
      I'm in if it's blowing... but It's looking like clouds will be rolling in tonight-ish. Steve, is Barclay bay launch doable yet? Looking online it's saying the boat ramp at Barclay is open.

       6/3/2011 6:22 PM, David Jakious wrote:

      What time does it tend to start blowing?

      Is it best to hike to the second launch or go from Barclay?

      I went once last year, but still unsure of the best time/place.

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
        Do you think the h2o/air temp will be close to when we quit last fall?

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:29:57 -0600
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
              Hmmmm.

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
                It's going to be painful. I might wait until 9. :-/

                Eddy Petranek

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                            Yeap, It picked up enough to entice me to go out. I only planed a few times.
                            And the high clouds have moved in.

                            Best regards,
                            Chris Lee

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                              I forgot to set the alarm. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Thanks Eddy for setting up the WX station. I'll have money for you next time at LP

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                                try again tomorrow mostly cloudy 6;00 am 55 F and SE at 6 , it "could " happen and now we got the Eddy meter it fool proof

                                To: itile@...
                                CC: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                From: jasonbrickner@...
                                Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:11:33 -0600