Re: [snowkiteidaho] Already blowing SE

    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
      I'm in!!!

      Eddy Petranek

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 4:54 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      What is tomorrow morning going to be like at LP?

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors. Sent from my phone.

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
        Jason
        I have been keeping a close eye  on it and tomorrow looks like our best bet right now BUT the low at 6;00 am 43 F . Saturday and Sunday clouds get in the way but  that could change , the temp is better  though . that water is mighty cold , I was up there SUPing and falling in wasn't a option .
        SteveO

        > Subject: [BSA] Already blowing SE
        > From: jasonbrickner@...
        > Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 16:54:56 -0600
        > To: BoiseSailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > What is tomorrow morning going to be like at LP?
        >
        > Regards,
        > -Jason Brickner
        > Olympus Controls
        > (208)-475-4670
        >
        > Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors. Sent from my phone.
        >
        > --
      • David Jakious
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
          What time does it tend to start blowing?

          Is it best to hike to the second launch or go from Barclay?

          I went once last year, but still unsure of the best time/place.

          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
            I'm in too.

            Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

            Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            >I'm in!!!
            >
            >Eddy Petranek
            >

            >On Jun 3, 2011, at 4:54 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:
            >
            >> What is tomorrow morning going to be like at LP?
            >>
            >> Regards,
            >> -Jason Brickner
            >> Olympus Controls
            >> (208)-475-4670
            >>
            >> Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors. Sent from my phone.

          • Rusty Hill
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
              I'm in if it's blowing... but It's looking like clouds will be rolling in tonight-ish. Steve, is Barclay bay launch doable yet? Looking online it's saying the boat ramp at Barclay is open.

            • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
                Do you think the h2o/air temp will be close to when we quit last fall?

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:29:57 -0600
                To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
                      Hmmmm.

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
                        It's going to be painful. I might wait until 9. :-/

                        Eddy Petranek

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                                    Yeap, It picked up enough to entice me to go out. I only planed a few times.
                                    And the high clouds have moved in.

                                    Best regards,
                                    Chris Lee

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                                      I forgot to set the alarm. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Thanks Eddy for setting up the WX station. I'll have money for you next time at LP

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                                        try again tomorrow mostly cloudy 6;00 am 55 F and SE at 6 , it "could " happen and now we got the Eddy meter it fool proof

                                        To: itile@...
                                        CC: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                        From: jasonbrickner@...
                                        Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:11:33 -0600