Already blowing SE

    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
      What is tomorrow morning going to be like at LP?

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors. Sent from my phone.

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
          Jason
          I have been keeping a close eye  on it and tomorrow looks like our best bet right now BUT the low at 6;00 am 43 F . Saturday and Sunday clouds get in the way but  that could change , the temp is better  though . that water is mighty cold , I was up there SUPing and falling in wasn't a option .
          SteveO

          > Subject: [BSA] Already blowing SE
          > From: jasonbrickner@...
          > Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 16:54:56 -0600
          > To: BoiseSailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > What is tomorrow morning going to be like at LP?
          >
          > Regards,
          > -Jason Brickner
          > Olympus Controls
          > (208)-475-4670
          >
          > Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors. Sent from my phone.
          >
          > --
        • David Jakious
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
            What time does it tend to start blowing?

            Is it best to hike to the second launch or go from Barclay?

            I went once last year, but still unsure of the best time/place.

            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
              I'm in too.

              Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

              Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              >I'm in!!!
              >
              >Eddy Petranek
              >

              >On Jun 3, 2011, at 4:54 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:
              >
              >> What is tomorrow morning going to be like at LP?
              >>
              >> Regards,
              >> -Jason Brickner
              >> Olympus Controls
              >> (208)-475-4670
              >>
              >> Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors. Sent from my phone.

            • Rusty Hill
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
                I'm in if it's blowing... but It's looking like clouds will be rolling in tonight-ish. Steve, is Barclay bay launch doable yet? Looking online it's saying the boat ramp at Barclay is open.

              • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
                  Do you think the h2o/air temp will be close to when we quit last fall?

                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                  Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:29:57 -0600
                  To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
                        Hmmmm.

                        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 3, 2011
                          It's going to be painful. I might wait until 9. :-/

                          Eddy Petranek

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                                      Yeap, It picked up enough to entice me to go out. I only planed a few times.
                                      And the high clouds have moved in.

                                      Best regards,
                                      Chris Lee

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                                        I forgot to set the alarm. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Thanks Eddy for setting up the WX station. I'll have money for you next time at LP

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jun 4, 2011
                                          try again tomorrow mostly cloudy 6;00 am 55 F and SE at 6 , it "could " happen and now we got the Eddy meter it fool proof

                                          To: itile@...
                                          CC: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                          From: jasonbrickner@...
                                          Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:11:33 -0600