WX station issues and weekend wind

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      Tried again to get WX station online last nite. Now pc seems to work and calls in, station is reporting to pc, dead batteries in solar charger for anometer so it is not reporting .... Doho!!!!

      I'll try to get there again tonight or Friday with fresh batteries.

      Looks like wind on Saturday morning so I might try to break the ice. Burrrrrr

      Next weekend is Ironman event so we will get shut down again.