movie stuff

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      J and I would also like to get a bio from everyone in the movie;  Eddy Steve, Ryan, Monty, Whitney, Jon B.  Also, if you didn't get a copy at the show, get a hold of me or J.  We have some now.

      Thanks again, and here's looking forward to the coming season... Yahoo!

      Oh yeah, and I better not forget our stuntman, Hawk "Biff" Dobbins.  We want your bio too!
    • j clive jordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2006
        Whitney, Jon, Monty, Eddy, Darrel, Hawk, Steve and
        Ryan;

        Thanks to all for your support and willingness to
        participate in this film project. It would not have
        worked without you.

        Your thoughts and passions about snowkiting are about
        to be placed before a worldwide community. And now,
        you have an opportunity to say a little more about
        what snowkiting means to you. I would like to build a
        page on my Website, www.abductedbythewind.com, for
        each of you. What I need is a few sentences that
        describes how you got into the sport, what other
        sports you like, and how you feel about the sport.
        You may include as much or as little information as
        you want, and any of these pages will be changed or
        removed at your request.

        These bios will have a look similar to Darrel's at
        http://www.abductedbythewind.com/abtw/dar.html and
        will include photos. If you wish, I can include
        hotlinks to your own websites or contact info.

        I hope to hear from you soon. You can email me at
        jc@... or darrel at
        darrelthomas@....

        Thanks again and pray for snow

        (208) 869-3207
      • R Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2006
          Jay and Darrell and crew,

          Congrats on a very professional and enjoyable video.  The video really reminds me (in a great way) of "Hard Winds A'blowin'," a classic windsurfing video which I still pull out and watch periodically.  I have one suggestion:  The annual Warren Miller event should be coming up.  Maybe you could approach them about 1) showing your video as a lead in to the main event and 2) having a booth at the event.

          Just a suggestion, and free advise is sometimes as valuable as what you paid for it.

          Bob Lee

          jc@abductedbythewin d.com or darrel at
          darrelthomas@ cableone. net.