Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday Session @ ICR

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2011
      Eddy, wasn't it you that discovered the 4th access on southshore of Lake Lowell?  You remember if any of the first 3 accesses off Lake Shore Rd. west of 12th Avenue might work?  If not, don't you work over in Nampa/Caldwell area?  Maybe you could swing by those 3 accesses sometime and take another look (although water high right now & maybe hard to tell).  We'll need to put some specific proposals on the table w/ Deerflat FWS for what we want.  Of course one would be to retain use of the P4 southshore access.  But that may be a tough sell because in the most "permissive" FWS alternatives, that entire stretch of the southshore is declared "closed" to all uses, so it's evidently viewed as pretty substantial wildlife habitat.  But the first 3 accesses along southshore are not shown as "closed" nor in habitat areas.  We'll need to know if one or more of those would work, or if they definitely won't work.

      Thanks.

      On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:23 AM, geardaddyllc <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Looks like a good chance of afternoon flow tomorrow afternoon.