Re: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: LP opening day?

    Message 1 of 14 , May 31, 2011
      Dang clouds

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 31, 2011, at 6:28 AM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      Well I am pretty sure I can get the 5.7 to work but I think I'll go to work early instead.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On May 31, 2011, at 6:16 AM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      Thanks Eddy!

      Well, here at LP looks sailable but not stellar as I was hoping. I'll check out the launch and decide.

      Looks like someone is on a SUP in the water!

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On May 31, 2011, at 5:47 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I will get WX station hooked up today or tomorrow at latest. I have a backup laptop R.T.G. with duplicated settings. Sorry I meant to get it hooked up this weekend just had to much fun kiting at Lake Make My Nose Run (CJS). A good 4hrs of kiting. I think I boosted a new personal height record on the 10m, was near the same height off water as I get behind boat.

      All the numbers look great for LP session this AM. 45degree air temp looks painful thou. Hope it starts to warm up soon.

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 31, 2011, at 4:55 AM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      Well,
      I wasn't going to go to LP  this morning thinking it' may be cold... But the "damn" wind woke me us so I think I'm going to get ready and check it out!

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On May 27, 2011, at 2:15 PM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      I am going to try backcountry instead.

      I am thinking Tue/Wed for morning wind but it's too early to tell.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On May 27, 2011, at 12:36 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I'm heading to CJS to camp out sunday Monday.

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 27, 2011, at 12:17 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      keep a eye on Sunday