THanks!

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2006
      Thanks to all who made it out to the premiere last night!  It was great to have you all here.  I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

      I would love to get some comments to put on the abducted website, so if you thought the flick was "totally awesome" or whatever, send me or J an email and if its worth quoting, we'll put it on the website.

      Thanks,

      Darrel Thomas
      208-484-6766
      darrelthomas@...

    • Whitney Rearick
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2006

        Thank you, Darrel and Shannon, for opening your home and backyard to everyone.  The food was delish, and the conversation excellent.  And I want a tree with a spiral staircase in MY back yard.

        Whitney

        darrelthomas@ cableone. net