Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday?

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10 4:46 PM
      Well what the f____.  Skunked.  Its still blowing nice in town, but it was dead calm up there.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:55 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday?

      I've got other shit to do, but I'd rather go snow kiting.  So, if you wanna talk me into it, it'll be pretty easy.  Forecast for our spot says NW @ 8mph, like it has all week.  Call me if you're interested.

      484-6766

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12 6:32 AM
        Message

        Winds are supposed to crank today...Let's Go.
        Eddy
      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 12 6:58 AM
          Message
          I'm in.
          Winds are supposed to crank today...Let's Go.
          Eddy

        • Mark Westerdoll
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8, 2008
            We would like to go Thursday. Will somebody do a Dr. George Fishbeck and predict the winds for me, I don't have access to the goods at work. We might leave a little early, say noon if it looks good, and should have some room.
            Westy
          • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
              I'm in...