Re: [snowkiteidaho] Barclay Bay Beach Maintenance Party

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 32 , May 24, 2011
      Don't let anyone kill the buzz. Bring it to the lake!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:39:45 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Barclay Bay Beach Maintenance Party

      Thanks for bringing me 'back to Idaho'.

      Can't wait to hit the water again.

      -JBrick

      From: JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...>
      Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:48:51 -0600

      Do we need another laptop  for the weather site?  I canprobably get one from my techie son in law.  older but free.  get me the specs we need and i'll check to see if it is adequate.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, ID 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      208-859-1397 Cell (best )

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 19:14:05 -0600

      I was able to get old laptop up and running again once I got it home and Laura donated her old laptop as a backup. So I have 2 machines loaded and ready to put online. I hope to do it tomorrow morning if the wind is blowing :-) I'll be up there.

      I'll post in morning if I'm heading up for wind based on older station read outs and hopefully lack of clouds.

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 21, 2011, at 3:28 PM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

      Nice to hear the party went well. Sorry I couldn't join the fun.

      I have a win98 vintage laptop (with win2k on it, but in need of a scrub and re-do).
      It would make a good Linux machine, I think, but I've never dabbled in such like.

      If it's of any use whatsoever, I'll be happy to donate it to your cause.

      Tom

      On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      What an amazing turnout.  Thanks to all who made the effort.

      Results include:
      Improved trail down to beach
      Weed free everywhere.
      Removed dead sage at 2nd shelter
      Cleaned beach of rocks
      Made the kiddy swim area free of rocks for Calvin :-)

      Wind Meter was mounted but Laptop died. I'll work on getting a new one together.  Hopefully I can fix the old one. :-(

      The Dingo did not show up, but Jake "ACE" said they will move the sand for us this week

      Beach looks AMAZING!!!

      Eddy Petranek

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 32 of 32 , May 24, 2011