Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wind Wed & Thur afternoons

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 38 , May 20, 2011
      Cool, have a great session!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:51:14 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wind Wed & Thur afternoons

      Looks better than yesterday for sure.

      On May 20, 2011, at 15:50, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      Howz it looking? I'm out for today, kid's school has carnival gotta do the daddy do.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
      Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:46:14 -0600

      Just got to ICR.  Nobody else around, anyone coming out?

      On May 19, 2011, at 21:36, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I was litsky on a 10. Half the time it was sheeted in.  I like Laura's new kite that she has not flown yet :-0. It does it all, And it is a 2010 model.

      Pond is about 80% full. Plenty of room to recover the 17-42 mph wind.

      See you Friday
      Eddy Petranek

      On May 19, 2011, at 9:11 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Couldn't break away today or tomorrow, but I'm getting the shakes from Maui withdrawal.  Will have to hit the water soon.

      What were people flying at ICR?  How close is the water to I-84? Was it gusty (range)?  It looked 11M to me from the picture.  Any dust/water devils?

      -JBrick

      From: tonyswilliams@...
      Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 18:44:33 -0600

      Count me in.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 19, 2011, at 6:42 PM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      After my first ICR session I've concluded that that is one gnarly mud puddle! What a blast! Tomorrow looks good. Seconds anyone?!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 19, 2011, at 6:19 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Rodeo

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 19, 2011, at 12:29 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      Well road into icr is good. No prob w/ prius! But Williams last post makes it a moot(sp?) Point
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>
      Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:50:57 -0600

      Thanks!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 19, 2011, at 9:48 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Kay, ICR. The road should now be good for cars, if it is dry. If it gets wet, the soft uncompacted dirt/mud in the old ruts could swallow a car.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Kay Walston <kaywalston@...> wrote:

      > Where u going?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On May 18, 2011, at 10:39 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Tony and I went out around 4 and got skunked by a storm and lightning. It looks tomorrow has good wind in the afternoon. Mike Z. and I are going to head out around 3 if it looks good.
      > >
      > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Thanks Jason. I will monitor the wind during the day and give you a call a couple of hours before it is time to leave.
      > > >
      > > > Sent from my iPhone

      Recent Activity:
      MARKETPLACE

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 38 of 38 , May 20, 2011
        Cool, have a great session!

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        From: Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>
        Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:50:57 -0600

        Thanks!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 19, 2011, at 9:48 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

        Kay, ICR. The road should now be good for cars, if it is dry. If it gets wet, the soft uncompacted dirt/mud in the old ruts could swallow a car.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Kay Walston <kaywalston@...> wrote:

        > Where u going?
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On May 18, 2011, at 10:39 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Tony and I went out around 4 and got skunked by a storm and lightning. It looks tomorrow has good wind in the afternoon. Mike Z. and I are going to head out around 3 if it looks good.
        > >
        > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Thanks Jason. I will monitor the wind during the day and give you a call a couple of hours before it is time to leave.
        > > >
        > > > Sent from my iPhone

        Recent Activity:
        MARKETPLACE