No Maui No Problem

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 9:19 PM

    It wasn’t all that bad when the short notice Maui trip fell through – I was able to go up to Bogus on Tuesday after the 11” new snow that fell on Monday.  And then begin my windsurfing season at Indian Creek with my 4.5 on a 100L board.  I was powered up pretty most of the time with a few high strung rides.  It’s nice to be back on the water!

    I forgot how much it is to blast around and I especially enjoy watching the kiters get big airs!  Attached is a picture of Rusty getting some air.  Too bad I don’t have a real camera as it would be nice to see the sequences.  When I clicked it, I thought that was the max but no he just kept going up and ended up at 2-3 times what I’ve captured.

    There are lots of dead weeds and as other suggested, we should pull a few of them if you can.  I tried to pull a few but I didn’t break my gloves and they were a little sore after couple hours of sailing.  I’ll remember the gloves next time… may be tomorrow if it’s windy and I can get away from work!  J

    Best regards,

    Chris Lee.